This page is used to inform naplesliving.org visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
Express Written Consent - By submitting your contact information, you are providing your express written consent to receive communications from us at the email addresses and telephone numbers you entered into our contact form, or that you later provide to us or enter into your contact page.
Emails, Calls, and Texts - These communications may include telemarketing messages, through the use of email, landline phone, fax, cellular phone, and text messages (including sms and mms).
Autodialing - We may use an automatic telephone dialing system (or "auto-dialer"), which may employ an artificial or pre-recorded voice or "robotexts." your carrier's standard rates and charges may apply.
No Purchase Necessary - Agreeing to the above communications is not a condition of purchasing any property, goods, or services from us.
TCPA & Registration Terms
If you choose to register on our website, you hereby consent to receive auto dialed and/or pre-recorded telemarketing calls and/or text messages from numbers related to or affiliated with us or the company, which may use an automatic telephone dialing system, an artificial or pre-recorded voice or text message. Standard message and data rates may apply. You acknowledge that you may receive emails or communications with mortgage-related information. You also certify that the provided number is your actual cell phone number and not that of anyone else. Furthermore, if your cell phone number changes, we ask for prompt notice of the new number. If you wish to opt out of phone calls, text or emails please reply with the word STOP.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
naplesliving.org uses these “cookies” to collection information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
- We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
This Site is intended ONLY for individuals residing outside of the territory of the European Union. By accessing and using this Site, you hereby agree and represent either you are not a resident of the European Union or if you are a resident of the European Union, that you hereby provide express consent to any personal information which may be collected from you by this Site, including, but not limited to, first name, last name, email address, phone number, physical address, IP address, and social media accounts and information. In no event shall any user of this website cause this website to collect personal information of any individual residing in the European Union without first obtaining the express consent of such individual.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by Naples Living | MVP Realty or by a third party who has uploaded Content on our Site, please provide the following information to the Naples Living | MVP Realty-designated copyright agent listed below:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the website
- An address, telephone number, and e-mail address where Naples Living | MVP Realty can contact you and, if different, an email address where the alleged infringing party, if not Naples Living | MVP Realty, can contact you
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent or by law
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the owner’s behalf
- Your electronic or physical signature
Naples Living | MVP Realty may request additional information before removing any infringing material. Naples Living | MVP Realty may provide the alleged infringing party with your email address so that that person can respond to your allegations.
Naples Living | MVP Realty
Naples, FL 34109